Saturday, March 29, 2014

AND THE VERDICT IS.........

Well, I guess the news is out already, but yes - I'M TRANSFERRING!!! I'll be going to an area called Clarin B, which is, of course, on BOHOL!!!! Sister Lange came from the neighboring area, so she's been telling me a lot about my new area. And my new companion, Sister Salima because they were companions in the MTC. So funny. It's like Sister Lange and I are switching places! Haha.   Jayme's new companion is Sister Salima from Samoa.  We asked Jayme to bring home a tarsier (they live in her new area).  They are adorable!!!

Even bigger news: SISTER LANGE WILL BE TRAINING! Yes. That's right. I'm handing over my amazing follow-up trainer to one very lucky missionary. Sister Lange has taught me so much in the time I've been with her. Her new anak will be very lucky to have her.

Yes. I'm super psyched. But yes. My heart is broken in two! I love Consolacion with my whole heart. The past couple of days have been like the hardest days of my mission. Saying goodbye hurts so much. I love these people here. I love our investigators and members so, SO much. And I'm going to miss them so much. And the missionaries here. I will miss the close relationship with the Zone Leaders that I have enjoyed since the beginning of my mission, I will miss seeing my zone every Monday, I will just miss everybody so much. 

On top of that, I'm going to miss other things I've gotten accustomed to since coming on the mission. Like french fries from Jollibee or Macdo's, or Halo-Halo from Mang Inasal, not to mention easy access to anything every P-Day through our huge Consolacion Merkado and, of course, SM.

But I know that I must move on. I must try new things, like a new companion. And the bukid. Yeah, I've been a city sista my whole mission (haha as city as it gets here, at least) so I'm excited to try the bukid. I'm excited to learn and to grow and to love. Love more people, love the work, love a new companion, love God and my Savior!

Consolacion 3rd Ward - I love you and I will miss you!!! Ayaw maglimot mo kanako, okay sa ha? Dili ko maglimot kaninyo - modumdum ko kaninyo kanunay diha sa akong kasingkasing! 

Nahigugma ko kaninyo <3

- Sister Warner -

A trip to the Cebu temple

On our way to Discovery Hills

Live Shrimp - so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment