Saturday, October 26, 2013

We received two short letters from Jayme today; first, she said that her address HAS changed (again)!!!  Here it is:


Sister Jayme Warner
NOV18 PHI-CEBE
2011 North 900 East, Unit 215
Provo, UT  84602

The first letter said:

Kamusta Pamilya,

I got my CTR Ring (finally after 12 weeks!) and everything else - thank you.  Thank everyone for the cards, letters and emails.  Sister Grigg and I decided to write a bunch of letters on P-day and then mail them throughout the week; that way you hear from me more often.  

I sang in the choir when Elder Oaks spoke at an MTC devotional.  The devotional was broadcast to all of the MTC's around the world and guess what?  I was on the screen!!  Did Elder Dart see me?  It was way cool and a neat experience!  I love you all.

Amping!  Ayo-Ayo!

Sister Warner



The second letter had a drawing of Jayme and her companion - we will try to scan it in!  She said:

I love the MTC.  The artwork here is beautiful; have you ever heard of Joseph Brickley?  He has done most of the artwork here and it is amazing.  I love looking at it.  In fact, if you look at his artwork, we could be looking at the same thing at the same time!!!  Super Cool!.

She attached another picture and said:  Elder Jacobs and Elder Lasalosi enjoying our clock. It's dead, so we put it at 11:11. We can always make a wish! Our room is SOOOO ghetto! half of the lights flicker, the air is freezing cold, the clock is dead, half the time the sound doesn't work, but you know what? I love that room because of the people in it and the feeling that resides there.  I love you!  Sister Warner




No comments:

Post a Comment